Experience innovations and impulses live
The Award for Intelligent Products and Solutions
The Purus Innovation Award (PIA) is one of the sector's most coveted awards and reflects the great innovative strength of CMS Berlin. Exhibitors and co-exhibitors at the international cleaning trade fair CMS Berlin 2023 can now apply for the Purus Innovation Award. The closing date for entries is May 31, 2023.
The award for innovative performance in the cleaning industry honors products, tools and systems that impress with their high application quality and outstanding overall design.
Application forms - PIA 2023
Conditions of participation (PDF, 105.2 kB)
Competition application (PDF, 243.3 kB)
1) Large machines (PDF, 144.6 kB)
Attachment for "Large machines" (XLSX, 25.0 kB)
2) Small machines (PDF, 144.2 kB)
Attachment for "Small machines" (XLSX, 24.1 kB)
4) Washroom hygiene (PDF, 143.9 kB)
5) Digital tools and systems (PDF, 122.7 kB)
"Along with my jury colleagues, I am pleased to make a contribution to promoting innovation and to strengthening the culture of innovation in our industry. Innovating is a forward-looking skill and thus a key to success."
"As a jury member, I am pleased to award future-oriented and sustainable developments in the cleaning industry. Innovations are essential to ensure effective and environmentally friendly cleaning and thus continuously drive the industry forward."
"As the industry's medium, “rationell reinigen” reports on innovations in the building cleaning sector. Being the publisher of “rationell reinigen”, it is an honour for me to be a member of the PIA Jury and to award the best participants."
"I look forward to finding out about the exciting developments at the industry's dynamic edge with innovative commercial cleaning products and services as part of my PIA Jury work."
"As a purchasing strategist and long-time PIA Jury member, I always have my finger on the pulse and keep an eye on the demands of our customers. In order to master such challenges, innovation is required - and the award offers a great opportunity in our industry."
"The impact of innovation is strong in the cleaning industry. I am proud to be part of the PIA Jury. Digital innovations in particular accelerate and automate processes, integrate data and thus change familiar routines and market mechanisms."
"In professional cleaning, innovations open up ideas and thoughts of other new possibilities. As a result, things are changing that we never expected to change."
- Member of the Board of Directors of Bundesinnungsverband des Gebäudereiniger-Handwerks - Public Relations Committee
- Managing partner at Čujić Gebäudedienste GmbH
- Head of building cleaning devision at Dussmann Service Deutschland GmbH
The top-class expert jury will nominate the finalists for the final round at CMS Berlin 2023.
In doing so, the nine-member jury will examine and review the submitted competition entries according to strict criteria.
The award ceremony in the Marshall House on the Berlin Exhibition Grounds will be the highlight of the first day of the International Cleaning Trade Fair CMS Berlin 2023.
- President of the Swiss Association of Cleaning Companies Allpura
- Member of the Presidium of the International Association of Building Service Contractors FIDEN
- Owner JLSL Consulting GmbH
Prof. Dr. Benjamin Eilts
- Professor of applied cleaning and hygiene at the university Albstadt-Sigmaringen
- Managing Publisher, Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG
- Media partner “rationell reinigen“
- Chief Executive FIGR
- State approved cleaning and hygiene technician
- Building cleaning master craftsman
- Publicly appointed and sworn expert for the building cleaning trade
Prof. Dr. Sascha Peters
- Managing Director Future Agency Haute Innovation
- Key-Note Speaker
- Honorary Professor
- Red Dot Ambassador
- Market expert for strategic procurement management
- Shareholder sarikohn GbR
Prof. Dr. Markus Thomzik
- Professor of Business Administration
- Innovation and Facility Management at the Westphalian University of Applied Sciences Gelsenkirchen
- Innovation researcher
Review: Winner in 2019
rationell reinigen – Gebäudedienste
Fachzeitschrift der Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Gewerbestraße 2, 86825 Bad Wörishofen, Germany