PURUS INNOVATION AWARD 2023
The winners have been announced!
On 19 September 2023, the six winners were announced at the CMS opening evening in the Marshall House and the coveted awards were presented. Out of the 18 nominations, these six best prevailed:
The renowned Innovation Award is presented by Messe Berlin.
The special show in Hall 5.2 will display all 18 competition entries from the final round during CMS Berlin 2023.
The Award for Intelligent Products and Solutions
The Purus Innovation Award (PIA) is one of the sector's most coveted awards and reflects the great innovative strength of CMS Berlin. Exhibitors and co-exhibitors of the international cleaning trade fair CMS 2023 in Berlin had the opportunity to apply for the PIA until the end of May.
The award for innovative performance in the cleaning industry honors products, tools and systems that impress with their high application quality and outstanding overall design.
The Purus Innovation Award (PIA) honours the best of the best every two years at the leading trade fair for cleaning and hygiene. It comprises six award categories and is celebrating a strong comeback at CMS Berlin 2023 with a record number of 83 entries.
CMS Berlin is the innovation showcase for the industry. On four days of the trade fair, the exhibitors' innovations are not only visible but can also be experienced in a unique way.
The products awarded by the PIA jury in a two-stage evaluation process are united by their outstanding innovative quality.
The renowned nine-member jury combines industry expertise, a flair for innovation and an eye for future-oriented developments.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Bundesinnungsverband des Gebäudereiniger-Handwerks - Public Relations Committee
- Managing partner at Čujić Gebäudedienste GmbH
- Head of building cleaning devision at Dussmann Service Deutschland GmbH
"Along with my jury colleagues, I am pleased to make a contribution to promoting innovation and to strengthening the culture of innovation in our industry. Innovating is a forward-looking skill and thus a key to success."
"As a jury member, I am pleased to award future-oriented and sustainable developments in the cleaning industry. Innovations are essential to ensure effective and environmentally friendly cleaning and thus continuously drive the industry forward."
"As the industry's medium, “rationell reinigen” reports on innovations in the building cleaning sector. Being the publisher of “rationell reinigen”, it is an honour for me to be a member of the PIA Jury and to award the best participants."
"I look forward to finding out about the exciting developments at the industry's dynamic edge with innovative commercial cleaning products and services as part of my PIA Jury work."
"As a purchasing strategist and long-time PIA Jury member, I always have my finger on the pulse and keep an eye on the demands of our customers. In order to master such challenges, innovation is required - and the award offers a great opportunity in our industry."
"The impact of innovation is strong in the cleaning industry. I am proud to be part of the PIA Jury. Digital innovations in particular accelerate and automate processes, integrate data and thus change familiar routines and market mechanisms."
"In professional cleaning, innovations open up ideas and thoughts of other new possibilities. As a result, things are changing that we never expected to change."
- President of the Swiss Association of Cleaning Companies Allpura
- Member of the Presidium of the International Association of Building Service Contractors FIDEN
- Owner JLSL Consulting GmbH
Prof. Dr. Benjamin Eilts
- Professor of applied cleaning and hygiene at the university Albstadt-Sigmaringen
- Managing Publisher, Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG
- Media partner “rationell reinigen“
- Chief Executive FIGR
- State approved cleaning and hygiene technician
- Building cleaning master craftsman
- Publicly appointed and sworn expert for the building cleaning trade
Prof. Dr. Sascha Peters
- Managing Director Future Agency Haute Innovation
- Key-Note Speaker
- Honorary Professor
- Red Dot Ambassador
- Market expert for strategic procurement management
- Shareholder sarikohn GbR
Prof. Dr. Markus Thomzik
- Professor of Business Administration
- Innovation and Facility Management at the Westphalian University of Applied Sciences Gelsenkirchen
- Innovation researcher
rationell reinigen – Gebäudedienste
Fachzeitschrift der Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Gewerbestraße 2, 86825 Bad Wörishofen, Germany